Information AND CONSENT PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE No.196/2003 (PRIVACY CODE)
Pursuant to Art.13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, Renderingstudio Daniele scoreboard would like to inform you that the personal data provided via this website www.renderingstudio.it will be acquired and processed in paper form and/or on magnetic, electronic or telematic in full respect of the Privacy Code. The treatment of such data may be used for administrative purposes, managerial, selection of personnel, statistics, commercial and marketing purposes. The conferment of data is optional and its refusal to provide and/or to subsequent processing will determine the impossibility for the writer to enter the data in its archives and consequently establish any relations with her. With regards the data, you may exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 referred to its appropriate information it is below the text. Holder of the treatment is Renderingstudio Daniele Scoreboard, Via Morelli 60, 09134 Cagliari. Having said that, in the absence of contrary communications from its part, consider conferred to Renderingstudio Daniele Scoreboard the consent to the use of your data for the purposes indicated above.
The Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 No.196 – TITLE II RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED ARTICLE 7 – (RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS)
the person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
– the origin of the personal data;
– the aims and modalities of the treatment;
– the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– the identification of the owner, those responsible and the appointed representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or that can be informed in quality of representative designated in the State territory or persons in charge.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
– the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data treated in violation of the law, including those whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
– the attestation that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data that concern him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale or for market researches or commercial communication.